The Sales Director will be tasked with leading the Sales group for the company, including regional Sales Managers, Inside Sales representatives, Business Development Managers and other members of the team as needed. They will be accountable for growing the revenue for the company through new business acquisition and existing business expansion. They will be managing though detailed plans and use data to make strategic and tactical decisions. They will also represent the company with Key account customers and at industry related events as required.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Energize & motivate the team
- Maintains expectations and accountability for the team’s results
- Builds, administers, maintains, and owns the Sales Plan
- Achieve top line sales goals via measured new & existing business growth objectives
- Actively promote the use of available data and technology for detailed sales planning and strategy
- Drive the team’s use of CRM and planning tools with the goal of reaching individual activity and financial goals
- Professionally represent the company through clear, concise communications that convey messages without ambiguity
- Effectively present our Value Proposition to diverse groups while demonstrating confident public speaking abilities
- Serve as a liaison to the internal organization when necessary while promoting collaboration with other departments.
- Travel along with team members to serve as secondary level contact and field coach
- Research new opportunities, new projects, and industry / market developments
- Constantly network with strategic contacts by getting involved in groups and associations
- Continuously educate themselves through various resources
- Effective Networking, Prospecting and Business Development activities
REQUIREMENTS / BACKGROUND:
- Managed sales volumes in $50-$100 million range.
- Significant experience in running a sales operation with a CRM system such as HubSpot (preferably) or Salesforce.com.
- 7+ years in Sales Operations or Sales Execution roles using a consultative sales methodology.
- 5+ years’ experience in sales management of technical solutions selling, including both direct and/or indirect channel sales.
- Forecasting on an account, regional and company level
- Experience using data-driven tools and information for making decisions.
- Computer proficiency, working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including spreadsheets, word processing and data bases.
- Approximately 40%-60% travel will be required as necessary in an expanding business.
- Experience in process improvement and cost reduction activities preferred
SKILLS, TRAITS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Ability to provide leadership inside and outside the sales organization, participating in collaborative decisions.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and Verbal Communication Follow-Up
- Resourceful, able to Leverage Assets
- Decision Making
- Strategic thinking
- Change agent
- Detail oriented without being overly directive
An appropriate compensation package will include a base salary, performance bonus, and significant growth potential.
Boston Centerless offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits. All resumes and information provided will be reviewed and qualified candidates will be contacted promptly for additional evaluation.