The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for building Boston Centerless’ brand in the community and providing the highest level of staffing support to grow the BC team. They will be able to build excellent rapport with their candidates, hiring managers, and area schools, committees, and career centers. They will be responsible for the full cycle of recruiting including sourcing, screening, and building candidate pipelines through career fairs and networking events, filling exempt and non-exempt positions. This person should always look for ways to “raise the bar with every interaction” and offer an experience like no other.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Manage an efficient, full cycle recruitment process to meet hiring goals. This includes, but is not limited to, creating job postings, sourcing and screening candidates, scheduling and managing the interview process, preparing and presenting offer letters, and on-boarding new hires.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with hiring managers and become a trusted partner to the team. Provide regular status reports and up-to-date candidate tracking.
- Develop an understanding of the Company and team/dept. goals, processes, core values, and culture in order to provide perspective candidates with a full understanding of the position and company values, vision, and culture.
- Collaborate with Human Resources Director to develop and sustain a pipeline of qualified candidates and maintain their level of interest to meet current and future demand
- Apply knowledge and creativity to write job postings, create recruitment strategies, and communicate with potential candidates. Regularly review and update job descriptions.
- Proactively source candidates through various methods to build a strong pipeline of talent. Develop relationships with college campuses and student groups. Organize and lead career fairs and networking events.
- Assist in building and strengthening our Company brand through networking, committee work, community outreach, career fairs and events presence.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a fast-paced full-cycle recruiting role required. In the manufacturing industry highly preferred.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Human Resources, or related field, preferred
- Must be skilled in behavioral interviewing techniques and have experience sourcing and selecting
- Ability to proactively and creatively reach out to potential candidates in various ways
- Ability to diligently complete and prioritize tasks in a timely, efficient manner
- Must have a passion for working with people and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, while keeping a positive outlook
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written is required. Adept at building relationships and trust.
- Highly responsive with a strong sense of urgency
As an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, Veteran or disability status.